_ Saturday, November 24, 2007 ;
o.0 i only played the night 2x exp and only 1½ hours! and guess wat... i starting was 9+% now is 50+%! haha!!! :D i know i'm making ppl depressed(? right word?) anyway, i'm proud of my dit ^^(haha :D) I'm bragging!! :D haha! I hope to lvl by tommorrow! so thurs i lvled once and tommorrow i'm gonna lvl again!! haha :D
I'm gonna wear my new outfit..New hat...New earring..New dagger!!! Haha!!! lolz.. i'm getting a swelled head^^
Just a short post to brag!!Let's say bb to those ppl going to china tommorrow!! bye bye! :D Writing till here!
'/\__/\
(=^.^=) Miaow!!
I'm gonna wear my new outfit..New hat...New earring..New dagger!!! Haha!!! lolz.. i'm getting a swelled head^^
Just a short post to brag!!Let's say bb to those ppl going to china tommorrow!! bye bye! :D Writing till here!
'/\__/\
(=^.^=) Miaow!!
..:: left at 9:45 PM .


