_ Monday, December 17, 2007 ;
Haha! :D steamboat was so full will post pics nxt wk :P cuz i lazy and cuz i wed-fri not at home :D
This morning i found out wat was my prob in netball, i'm just not confident at myself i think :P
Maple: Lvl 52 and on de way to lvl :D! i want liu bei!!!!
Gunz:putting it off for a while...
Seal: nvr touch for two days le!
neopets: everyday go get advent calander de thing
I'm thinking of putting games that i play currently and before (I think the list will go on and on....) :P
Well,gtg! byebye(='.'=)miaow!
This morning i found out wat was my prob in netball, i'm just not confident at myself i think :P
Maple: Lvl 52 and on de way to lvl :D! i want liu bei!!!!
Gunz:putting it off for a while...
Seal: nvr touch for two days le!
neopets: everyday go get advent calander de thing
I'm thinking of putting games that i play currently and before (I think the list will go on and on....) :P
Well,gtg! byebye(='.'=)miaow!
..:: left at 10:53 PM .


