_ Saturday, February 16, 2008 ;
I reckon my ankle is much better, but my parents think not. And if monday i nvr come sch..blame the westpoint hospital! My family doctor(?) is not working on thursday, so we(my mum,bro and me) went to westpoint hospital. the doctor says the usual stuff( rest..ice..blah blah) then he also say the best is to x-ray. >.< mum =.=
I did all my hmwk yesterday so guai hor? lol :) i'm 'forced' , if not i cannot play com T-T So yesterday i did all of my hmwk and maths as usual i dunno how to do >.<
Brenda- My leg is better but not fully healed yet XD
Ting-Ya not PAIN de , wanna try ?^^ jkjk
I h8 the feeling of helplessness . I want go school too ^^
I did all my hmwk yesterday so guai hor? lol :) i'm 'forced' , if not i cannot play com T-T So yesterday i did all of my hmwk and maths as usual i dunno how to do >.<
Brenda- My leg is better but not fully healed yet XD
Ting-Ya not PAIN de , wanna try ?^^ jkjk
I h8 the feeling of helplessness . I want go school too ^^
..:: left at 4:11 PM .


