_ Friday, February 15, 2008 ;
I sprained my leg yesterday, and it is swollen o.0 haha XD i mean which leg wouldn't swollen after spraining? I'm at home resting now. Jie min and su ming just dropped by to pass me my homework. Thanks! >.<>.<>
I'm starting to understand maths >.<>
Sherlyn-Happy valentine's day too!
Brenda-Nxt time sms me! u know i dun blog during wkdays..and i certainly dun check my blog during wkdays too!
What to say... I'm not someone who can tolerant pain....haiz..i want to get well by sat...I really hope to..
I'm starting to understand maths >.<>
Sherlyn-Happy valentine's day too!
Brenda-Nxt time sms me! u know i dun blog during wkdays..and i certainly dun check my blog during wkdays too!
What to say... I'm not someone who can tolerant pain....haiz..i want to get well by sat...I really hope to..
..:: left at 1:07 PM .


