okay, lemme say first MY COM IS WEIRD TODAE!!!! I"M SO DAMN LAGGY TODAY. ( and i did not even start playing my game yet >.<) All my window take SUPPPEEEERRRRR LONG to load!!!!!! Then i got to refresh and refresh and refresh and refresh over and over again >:( WHICH IS SIMPLY SO DAMN IDIOTIC!!!!!!!! secondly, my blog can't play the music ( or it take so long) and if it does play, it'll stop half-way =.= freaky. thirdly, MY STUPID BROTHER IS BY MY SIDE COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS POST!!!!!! fourthly, I must stop playing soon =.= fifthly, I'm out of books to eat! wahahaha . sixthly, i'm still waiting for grandchase homepage to load lala~. seventhly(?), i hope that ltr i play grandchase would not lag pllllssssss! XD

joyce quizzz~~~

A.List down seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself
1-errrrr,lemme seee, how about i hate chain e-mail,sms and letters( although nobody send those anymore)
2.....i'm exactly the opposite u think those tall ppl are.
3-I love playing online games and i rarely stay with a game for more then a 6 mths
4-I loovveee to eat books, and yes, my eng still sucks!
5-I can grasp how to play a new game rather quickly ( XD haha.)
6-Yes, i still watch some cartoons( probably having a bro 'helps')
7-hmm... I hate to lose? ( nah, nt in marks,game probably )

B. list down seven ppl to do~~~~~~
1-Brenda
2-suming
3-kayfun
4-joycewan
5-parv
6-marsha
7-reen

Today during training at last quarter, my ankle suddenly hurt =.= don't ask me why but after it recover it still got a little swollen but it nvr hurt so suddenly like this be4. well, luckily the green's atk was strong and def too and no more balls came to the semi-circle. well dun laugh but i don't like not knowing my body condition(?) is not 100% haiz.

I though a team means looking after EVERYONE"S welfare? nt everyone can reach a certain target at 1 go. and if u push too hard, they will lose confidence and start to rebel too. (nope, nt pointing to anyone) The solution(in my point of view) is to push bit by bit and not shove with all ur might. Maybe i'm over-reacting but if someone can't do it don't force them or they might break.