Ah ha! i found out how to change the font and wonder why i didn't realise it earlier! >.<>.< haha I'm off to play cabal bb!

jiaqi & joyce- Ya, i fell down =.= But the floor so sandy lor..! I predict u will say i'm just giving an excuse. *pouts*

Mum- lolz.. dun go lor.

Yvonne-tsk tsk? u think i'm not up to it?

Wei Neng- Well, not sure wat placing but not the top 3. Clara is first though, with 3.50+ m? can't remember.

I think I'm not up to be the 4th runner. I was so nearly overtake.. How? I can't guarantee nxt time i got enuff confidence... and i can't guarantee i would not be suffering frm muscle ache. btw, a cat i am and a stray one at it. I can't stay at a group for long as it requires loyalty and i don't posses that.