_ Monday, March 10, 2008 ;
First thing my hols are ruined by training , and remedial sobs T-T anyway, I hope June hols won't be like that. anyway, hell i don't think i'm good mentally. haha :D my static hold failed ba. Today morning went to take my blood grp test. And yes, i might look like i'm nt scared of anything(lols!) but when the nurse stick the needle in and draws out my blood i look at the other way. will know the result 2 days ltr. then went to meet wan ting and brenda. We went to lunch at KFC . then went to library. Yea, library's fire alarm was activated and we were tortured to the core by listening to the repeated announcements of ( " the fire alarm has been activated, we are investigating the matter and pls be calm. Thank you for ur cooperation" smth like that) lolz! then we went to sch. training then home!
brenda-wat expressions?
Nt to say, but i somehow think differently of u . Yes, I suk in believing myself and those crap. I lose faith in myself easily. Action speaks louder them words. I can't believe i can do this, that. And i probably think because of this prob, I'm nt the best of wat i can be. Nt wanna say but i h8 those things that nid me to be mentally prepared or mental training.
brenda-wat expressions?
Nt to say, but i somehow think differently of u . Yes, I suk in believing myself and those crap. I lose faith in myself easily. Action speaks louder them words. I can't believe i can do this, that. And i probably think because of this prob, I'm nt the best of wat i can be. Nt wanna say but i h8 those things that nid me to be mentally prepared or mental training.
..:: left at 10:50 PM .


