I feel like I'm trapped in a dream-like state. A state where I dun feel things directly.. Where I don't want to do anything except sleep. Maybe it's due to the lack of sleep these few days.. No, it's not that I can't sleep. It's more like I'm taking longer to finish my homework so I sacrifice sleep for it. Ironic thing? I'm the one causing the delay.... by procrastinating...

I dun feel like doing much when I'm on the laptop. See amvs? Nah. Trawl through deviantart? Nah. Read Fanfics? Nah. Do homework? HELL NO.

Seriously, wat the hell am I doing?

Heck, I think I might be showing my weariness unconsciously since someone recently asked if I was ok or not O.o

Sheesh, gotta get myself out of this rut. Since my lecturers dun care if I'm going through some mentality problems now.. they probably juz care if I had done my homework or not =.=

Note to self: Seriously, it's another 5 days before school reopens.. And HELL will I turn up to school w/o all of my homework done.. since I made the effort to do it this holidays...

F***.. whatever screw the lecturers/council/ whoever in charge to ruin our measly two weeks holidays which is probably the only decent break before the mad rush to the final assignment.

Whatever made me chose this path? I'm heck not enjoying myself at all..