_ Friday, March 25, 2011 ;
Hmmm....? Ranting up ahead.. skip if u wanna avoid self-pity bout, random ranting, some abbreviated swearwords.. eh.. practically a whole chunk of words. Because that's what this post will be about..
Today is the receiving of the exam results. I knew the result of my specialisation ytd. Yes, i fricking went to IM. Despite wishing like hell... then again, if wishes do come true, everything will drop in value.. Ok, IM.. i wasn't cool about it but i can survive with it.
So i chose not to see my results till i got home today.. at around 8...
Guess what? I'm still wishing that I didn't open that piece of letter.
My results improved from my crappy sem 1.. But it was a snail improvement. I improve 0.2 gpa only =.= Best part? I got D+ for Ani principles for no particular reason. I didn't skip hmwk, teacher didn't drop a hint at all about my performance, i didn't fail my test... Heck, he even praised my work once.. SO why the fck?
Best part no.2 Failed my jap 102... but my payment for jap 103 was approved.. so am i still taking jap? =.=
Haiz.. Am i good in smth anyway? I fail or are average in most things that i do. So it shouldn't be surprising that my grades turn out this way?
I did, I really try harder this sem. but the results dun show it.. seriously? Let me wallow today... i will start sorting out my academic life tmr. I do hate myself sometimes.... And this is one of those times. Damn me..
..:: left at 10:03 PM .


