_ Friday, September 23, 2011 ;
So.. short update for now.. Since I feel that I'm not updating often enough. And well, for the past few updates , it's kinda strange :/
Ok, so first things first. I'm missing you, yesh you know who are you, when was the last time we went out? One or two months? No, I'm not blaming you, I know you are busy. Not everyone is like me, so free.. but I'm kinda sad, cuz I was looking forward to catching up with u. I know, it's only one week and a few days diff but still..
Secondly.. my sem result was surprisingly pleasant, my gpa is 3 though my cumulative still kinda fails. Not surprisingly, my highest scored were Maya module and psychology one. Web design and programming come next and the last is aftereffects. Which isn't anything new, while I might like it, I dun get it .___.
I might fall into trouble next sem cuz there's no Maya.. on a sidenote looks like there's smth related to storytelling I think. I gotta brush up on Flash and I got a new module on sound design. I'm hoping I get my first three choices for IS.
So that's studies...
As for gaming, I'm steadily improving. Kinda stuck in improving further but I'm definitely expanding my choices. Is it strange that I feel so connected to ppl I met online? I met Senti and Flamez in tgx and meeting them, changed my attitude to them.. They are more.. real, in a sense. Pat has quitted LoL after a disappearing act he pulled before a clan tourney. Which was gratefully postponed. He, well we, both of us has stopped talking to each other too.. I mean, I feel kinda hurt, I really wonder.. is what he mentioned while we were training together all lies? Should I try to salvage what's left? Or leave in flying off in the wind cuz he didn't even bother telling me anything.
I do miss the long talks of nothing and everything with him. I missed the times where we juz accompany each other. Most of all, I thought I knew him. Knew how he was but apparently, that's only one side. Or is it me? Who does not preach what I teach? I stress on communication yet I didn't bother communicating with him after that incident. Should I chase? Should I let go? I struggled with this debate for a month alrdy and there's only so much time I can give it before it's gone. Really really gone.
On another hand, I regretted being the clan leader. I have no idea what state is the clan now. Completely no idea on how to revive/improve it. No fricking idea as to what to do.. As a clan ldr, I'm suppose to do a lot of things but there's no list for what to do.. and I have that moment of dislike when someone tells me what to do... :/
Haiz, gotta start bucking up..
I'm sorta dragged to go work for the next week.. Tue to Thurs with Mon as training day. At west mall.. come find me if u can (: or on a second thought.. no dun find me.
To end on a happier note.. look at the newest trailer for FFxiii-2, it's awesome as usual.. More Lightning pls (: Charice is awesome. When she played Sunshine in Glee, I was amazed by the voice that came from her petite figure. And to think this theme song came from her too (: It's poorly dubbed, unlike the first trailer where words actually fit.
*cue "I want a PS3 god damn soon" choir*
..:: left at 11:51 PM .


