So.. It's been an awesome long time since I've been here. Why am I back? I'm inspired by 'someone' and pulled by the million thoughts still swimming in my mind.

Anyway, I decided to simplify my blog even further.. More things have disappear from my blog.. Namely columns at the side, links and a general description is placed instead. I will call it liking my privacy, call it whatever you want.

I will be switching a new layout soon I hope. Can't do it on mac.. unfortunately.. oh well.

Anyway.. 1 thousand and 1 things have happened..

Number 1: HOLIDAYS ARE OVER felt like capslocking for emphasis. I blew it away exploring the game mechanics of World of Warcraft.. In sargares (dunno how to spell that..) in molten-wow under FeralFelix.. I do regret not doing more but I will not regret for playing. Oh well, time lost can never be regained... so all I can do now is look to the future and enjoy the present.

Secondly: school is starting... Sigh. 3rd year here I come.... Just recieved an email saying a mass briefing is scheduled on tue.. (what happen to monday?) and that week 3 we gotta pitch alrdy.. (WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN TO TIME?) Oh well.. looking forward to June break already. Hoepfully, I can fix my body clock soon...

Tres: I'm a gleek :P lolol.. I can't deny it.. I wait eagerly on Friday for the first listen friday songs.. spend weekends, mon and tue spamming their songs.. And stalking youtube to check for previews or videos of performances.. Anyway looonnnggg discussion below later more on this topic so skip the rest if you dun wanna read it.

Yon: Last section for thoughts on this post well, not gonna remake. Not gonna post any new year resolutions.. Will update the leftover columns later. And that's all for now.. Skip the bottom if you don't want to see me gushing/criticising/fan-girling lolol.




For those who are interested after I talked about glee.. Watch this trailer 


So.. glee.. Well, I have known it since season 1.. Disregard it after season 1 was completed. Slowly peeked into some episodes of season 2 and basically watched it because it was free on my mio tv package.. Noticed some characters and ship some of them together. I only really gotten in after i viewd season 3. And because of a major story shift. So yea, most thoughts are season 3-ish.

SPOILERS AHEAD.. AND SOME WELL, THOUGHTS THAT ARE MY OWN, SO IF I OFFEND ANYONE WITH IT. SHOO, GET AWAY FROM THIS WINDOW. I WON'T APOLOGIZE FOR MY THOUGHTS BUT IF IT OFFENDS YOU OR MAKE YOU UNEASY, FEEL FREE TO QUIT THE WINDOW :P

Well, one will always see Rachel first. I don't exactly mind her.. Since she is the main character and is not that bad. I just view her as another character. I do like some of her singing. Some.. That's a big emphasis since sometimes she seemed to be singing high notes and well, songs that isn't interesting to me.

Then her current boyfriend.. Finn. I don't like him. Fullstop. I will explain why later. Rachel and Finn want to get married and my thoughts regarding it is so irrelevant to what I want to type. In fact, I don't care much about their marriage story plot. thank you.

Mike and Tina. Sorry for throwing them into one paragraph but I dun care much about them.. except that it's sweet seeing them loving each other. Other than that, no they do not link to my main topic..so yeah. I just enjoyed Mike's small story background. Glad they gave him one. And my fav duet song of them is LOVE (:

Sam. He's cool. Kinda cute. I prefer to ship him with Quinn but oh well. Not gonna happen. He and Mercedes. I'm neutral to them so it's kay. I enjoy his Hero/Bambolea (?) song to Mercedes (:

His current uhhh crush? Mercedes. I enjoy her song Spotlight. And stint as Troubletone's leader. Thank you for having that group. Great singer and I like that such a character is portrayed on the show.Well, I dun quite like their ship.. seems last minute but they portrayed it nicely so it's okay.

Rory, Sugar, Harmony and Joe. Three out of four are TGP(The Glee Project) winners. I miss Cameron D: Anyway, the three besides Sugar are nice talented teenagers. Even though they lost their intended personalities after coming onto the show. Oh well, dun get me started on the TGP.  I like Harmony's appearance and sectional performance. Rory.. and Sugar together, they don't look like a real couple and so last min rival with Artie.. Rory's story plot of not getting shipped home also seemed scrapped. Oh well. Joe is still new in the series.. I don't think I want to see him and Quinn together. I dunno enough of his character to make assumptions yet. Sugar's actress seems interesting after I saw an article on it. And yes, it's not that easy to act like that o.o Sugar.. is sweet. LOL.

Artie. Wheelchair.. I enjoy that he is not too disturbed by that. Wished they didn't stick the actor into the wheelchair. Apparently he's a great dancer. he does sing nice songs.. but I don't like his character in season 2. He almost fade back into the background in season three till the latest episode.. Episode 15, Big brother. If i'm not wrong. Him and Quinn.. Please kill me before they get together in the show ....

Quinn :D My third fav character after my fav couple of the show. She has a big sister feel. Rachel comes to her for troubles and she has been through so much that she give the world-knowledgeable vibe. I like her never can say goodbye song. Sadded that she got into an accident. As much as I dun like her and Artie together. I enjoyed the duet of 'I'm still standing' that the two of them did. Yeah, she was one of the few characters that I noticed in season two, mainly because of the duet she did with Rachel 'Pretty/Unpretty' Or something like that.

Blaine and Kurt or Klaine. As the first gay couple in this season. I did initially find them cute because of that very reason. (I tend to support strange background couples.) Well, I gotta say that i'm surprised when I saw them kiss. I'm neutral about same sex relationships. I know there are people who are discomforted by it so I was surprised to see it on a popular tv series. They were for a short while, the couple I most supported. Because everyone seemed to be against them. In the show i mean. That and it's an interesting twist in the storyplot sense. Oh and blaine actor is straight. So yea, I was kinda interested in them for a moment. Blaine or Darren Criss is an awesome singer and actor. He seems to be very emotional in his performances of the songs. So yea, I like that about him. I do wish they give him lesser songs.

I hate Finn for the role he had in Season three. Outing someone. SO NOT COOL.  even if Santana did verbal bully him. It is so wrong and no one really corrected that. Sigh.

So before I go to my main topic. Listen to the bottom, three songs?




Yep, my fav couple. Britanna or Brittany and Santana. Yeah, the second gay couple. Two ladies. I know, I only started liking them in the third episode. Don't really know exactly when. i'm quite sure before she was outed though. I think I enjoyed them after the handholding they did in Breadsticks(stix?). Although the outing did make me want to watch glee more. I started to follow Glee online after Rumor has it/Someone like you performance. I think it's then. Anyway, that song is awesome too.

Santana or Naya Rivera, not only have an awesome, distinctive voice. Her acting presence or at the very least, character has a very strong presence. She used to be background until her spiky barbs were real spiky and I started to well, notice her. Her singing is awesome, she already signed a record deal and yep I'm waiting till she released an album. Her acting is very well done, she plays hurt, loving, angry, mad, pained,sad,broken,happy Santana. lol. I'm trying to describe the different facets that she contributed to Santana.
Brittany or Heather Morris, is an awesome dancer. Her singing improved at 'What doesnt' kill you(Stronger)' I noticed her around the same time I found out that she was a backup dancer for Beyonce. And that was after quite a while of watching the performances and looking at her because she seemed to be dancing more. Hmmm, i especially noticed her in the Born this way performance because at that moment she looked so much different then the blonde she was portraying. It's a very unique character that she is portraying.

So Brittana.. they show an awesome deal of love for a background couple. Any small interactions, any glances, any gestures that they do together.. well, it just show the connection that the couple have. No matter is it scripted or that the two actresses have that much natural chemistry between each other. Well, I just enjoy it. Yeah, the two actresses are real best friends too but oh well, give them the privacy that they already are losing. I like that they finally get a kiss this season and yes i might be bias but I like the cuteness or fluffiness of it (: I really like the two different characters that made up such a unique coupling. They are such a fit for each other yet so different that you can tell them apart and love each of them for who they are. You don't believe? Watch this (:



Okay, I gotta go off now. To sleep.. See ya till next time.